MBB Transfer Portal Thread: Moser Year 4

Wonder what the hang up was there. I know OU made contact with his agent at the very least. Unsure which side determined it wasn’t a fit.

Not good enough for OU though. Weird.

YARN | Nah I'm just kidding, but seriously... | Dodgeball: A True Underdog  Story (2004) | Video gifs by quotes | af8d8d7d | 紗'm just kidding, but seriously... | Dodgeball: A True Underdog  Story (2004) | Video gifs by quotes | af8d8d7d | 紗
As soon as I heard Zona was involved I thought it was a wrap.

He shot 44% the year before and is 34% for his career. Those numbers don't even come remotely close to scaring me away.

Also, Giannis is perennial top 5 player in the NBA and shoots under 30% from 3. Flank him with shooters and it absolutely would work.
lol he ain’t anywhere near a value of giannis

I’m guessing his agent told us, “Thanks, but no thanks.”

When I hear "handler" or "agent" it makes me shake my head...alot of these guys are just sleepy guys that attach themselves to kids in their area. It's just gross that they even have any say in things. Former Aau Coaches. Friends of the family.

I already dislike pro sports to an extent. I'm starting to dislike college sports too...and you say it coming a mile away.

When I hear "handler" or "agent" it makes me shake my head...alot of these guys are just sleepy guys that attach themselves to kids in their area. It's just gross that they even have any say in things. Former Aau Coaches. Friends of the family.

I already dislike pro sports to an extent. I'm starting to dislike college sports too...and you say it coming a mile away.
Rashad Phillips

2 open scholarships

Current targets that are 100% known about:

C Ugonna Onyenso (Kentucky) - participating in the G League combine. May 11-12. Alabama, Oklahoma, and Louisville were the three programs mentioned by ON3 today. But there are several programs, like UNC, who still want/need a center. I'm guessing he's gotten increased interest since Cliff Omoruyi made his commitment (to Bama).
C Christian Reeves (Duke) - top four of Vandy, Oklahoma, Florida, and Clemson. Right now, no OU visit is set per NAB. I'm picking Vandy unless OU dials up the heat.

Known visitors this weekend:

------

Cmon Do Something Original Cmon GIF - Cmon Do Something Original Cmon  Something - Discover & Share GIFs

Just to be clear, the $1.2 million was the STJ offer that he had in his pocket before last night. OU's offer was not quite that high.
Just unbelievable that unproven (for the money) KIDS are getting this kind.

These jackwagons better be ready for the scrutiny.

I’ll be sure to bitch about our guys if they are not performing.. and as a PAID player I have that right.

So no more bitching and moaning about us holding the “kids” to a high standard.. no more of the “they’re just college kids”… screw that.

I’ll be sure to bitch about our guys if they are not performing.. and as a PAID player I have that right.

So no more bitching and moaning about us holding the “kids” to a high standard.. no more of the “they’re just college kids”… screw that.
Oh that’s the truth. They’re professionals now.

1) Get ready?! Where have you been? These kids have been getting message board scrutiny since the invention of message boards.
2) A grown man ****-talking a teenager online is still not a good look even if they make more money than you.

Back