MBB Transfer Portal Thread: Moser Year 4

Practice courts should have built in hidden cameras around the parameter. you just go tap on it to get it to open up and then you have instant video access to your workouts!

Random idea for the day
Friend of mine had a funded startup doing just that. Had to close it down as his partner was too good looking for his wife lol.

Practice courts should have built in hidden cameras around the parameter. you just go tap on it to get it to open up and then you have instant video access to your workouts!

Random idea for the day
Most NBA teams and a lot of college teams already do. Noah Basketball is a good example. Gives a way for coaches to track all practices, and even individual workouts.

Any update on Kaden Cooper? Feel for the kid, whatever advice he got to enter the portal was not it.
All I've seen so far has been...

Visits:

Louisiana
Marshall

He followed someone from LA Tech and a couple of Marshall players in the last week (ish).

All I've seen so far has been...

Visits:

Louisiana
Marshall

He followed someone from LA Tech and a couple of Marshall players in the last week (ish).
Really surprised somebody "better" hasn't taken a flyer on him. Makes me think there are effort/chemistry/attitude issues. Because basketball only-wise, there is certainly talent there that is better than Louisiana and Marshall.

Really surprised somebody "better" hasn't taken a flyer on him. Makes me think there are effort/chemistry/attitude issues. Because basketball only-wise, there is certainly talent there that is better than Louisiana and Marshall.
Maybe there was a good reason why PM didn't play him much at all last year?? I know the popular thing to do was to bash PM for refusing to play young players (which isn't true). I was/am rooting for Cooper to do well. I have always liked his potential and wish it would have worked out here...but many times there are things that we posters have no idea about. PM saw him in practice EVERY day. I wish him the best and hope he finds the court somewhere.

Maybe there was a good reason why PM didn't play him much at all last year?? I know the popular thing to do was to bash PM for refusing to play young players (which isn't true). I was/am rooting for Cooper to do well. I have always liked his potential and wish it would have worked out here...but many times there are things that we posters have no idea about. PM saw him in practice EVERY day. I wish him the best and hope he finds the court somewhere.
A couple of comments:

1) If we're going to admit that we as fans don't have 1/100th of the information that coaches do, then we really shouldn't question ANYTHING they do. EVER. right? That would make for a very boring message board.

2) I still there is fault to find in Moser even if it's true that Cooper didn't have the right attitude to earn playing time. Who recruited Cooper? Moser. Evaluating what kind of person and those intangibles is part of what Moser is well-paid to do. That's part of recruiting. If he recruited a kid that literally didn't have the right attitude/work ethic the minute he stepped on campus, that is a miss by Moser.

Back