MBB Transfer Portal Thread: Moser Year 4

As we know....

TCU is hosting Toledo G Dante Maddox Jr today. OU wants him to visit after the dead period.

South Dakota State G Zeke Mayo is supposed to be on Kansas' campus today as well...OU also wants him to visit after the dead period. A Lawrence kid making it to an OU visit uncommitted after a KU visit? I mean, I think we are all expecting him to be a Jayhawk but...just don't know.

Drake G/F Kevin Overton posted this on his IG story earlier....

View attachment 1197

I don't know if he's just coming home...to say, visit family/friends....or if he's visiting OU today. Maybe? The ⭕ is throwing me off. Someone with sources could find out. I don't want to play the DM game today, lol.
I’m sure the beat guys are all over it lol. They just have to crank out another article about who looked best at each position on the 16th snap of the 12th spring practice.

Last edited:
I think garrison is a lifetime poke and they could hire bozo the clown and he’d stay at osu. He’s probably using the OU interest as leverage to increase the NIL offer.

If moser fails in the portal, that’s it. He’s done.

I seriously think Joe C has been here long enough. We need an AD that can do whatever it takes win championships in football AND basketball. Provide those programs with everything they need to win. The rest of the sports you can keep doing what we’re doing. We need Someone that can rally the donor base and bring in the NIL money. Maybe someone with SEC experience.

HIRE WILL WADE.

You have a really weird method of judging character
Kelvin also had a whiny press conference where he didn’t give much credit to Duke and kept talking about how unfair losing Shead was. I didn’t think too much of it, but it’s the same. Strong silent types in college coaching seem to be retired or died of old age.

You have a really weird method of judging character
And how exactly do you judge character of a person you have probably never met? Because he seems friendly in news conferences and knows how to hype up his work ethic? Because he makes sure to make very public visits to frats?

Which players from the portal are we most interested in? And most likely to have a real shot at?

This is what I know from the daily Oklahoman.
Is it Harrison the big kid from osu is an ok kid. Why didn’t he come here out of HS?
Overton the freshman (soph now) kid from Drake is from MWC right? Did we offer him out of HS?
I forgot his name the Sr PG from VT is from Oklahoma too.

Last edited:
Which players from the portal are we most interested in? And most likely to have a real shot at?

This is what I know from the daily Oklahoman.
The big kid from osu is an ok kid. Why didn’t he come here out of HS?
The freshman (soph now) kid from Drake is from MWC right? Did we offer him out of HS?
The Sr PG from VT is from Oklahoma too.
Yep

Overton isn't a bad option, but we're probably in trouble if he ends up starting. First or second guard off the bench? Okay. Starter? He better be starting next to Mayo and some other stud.

Back