MBB Transfer Portal Thread: Moser Year 4

G Zeke Mayo, South Dakota State​

INTEL: Zeke Mayo, a native of the state of Kansas, averaged 18.8 points leading to Summit League Player of the Year honors this season at South Dakota State. Sources close to the recruitment have told me to pay attention to Kansas here. Mayo has set upcoming visits to Kansas (unofficial) and Oklahoma (official). Creighton and Texas are the other two programs in his top four.

G Colby Rogers, Wichita State​

INTEL: The 6-foot-5 guard led Wichita State in scoring last season at 16.4 points on 40.9 percent shooting from three. The grad transfer is another that sources have suggested to watch to see if Kansas makes a move with. Alabama, South Carolina, Oklahoma, and USC are among other schools that have reached out to Colby Rogers.

Pic of Overton on his visit

His mom's most recent follow on X

View attachment 1202

KO's most recent follow on IG

View attachment 1203

We've approached...."all that's left is the edit" territoy

I don't think you can love a Jalon Moore follow Moore* (pun intended). It shows he made a good connect, Overton is a big lean maybe a commit and Moore is staying. Or I am way too hopeful...

Also that Moore was a host in some way

Pic of Overton on his visit

His mom's most recent follow on X

View attachment 1202

KO's most recent follow on IG

View attachment 1203

We've approached...."all that's left is the edit" territoy

Right now I’m more excited he followed Moore.

His game reminds of Uzan funny enough. Do not see a Kansas level player though which I assume bodes well for us, we sure as hell need it at this point.

So since it feels garrison is leaning away, are we getting involved with any other big guys?

Not sure where the Manhattan info came from but Custer is from the KC area. He played HS ball at Blue Valley NW HS in Overland Park KS.
I remember watching Custer play in the state tournament in Kansas his senior year and thinking he was a great pickup for Iowa state. I thought he was going to be a star player in college. He did have a great run at Loyola. That Blue Valley team was really good.

OU liked this kid a little last year (leaving Monmouth) but that was more or less Dildy. Plus, he wouldn't be a great fit with Moore. The rebounding effort intrigues me, though. From Brooklyn, NY.

Riley Ludlam, a Furman transfer, has worked out very well indeed for the softball team. Maybe we need to establish a Greenville-to-Norman pipeline.

Dante Maddox Jr's last follow on IG is a KU walk-on named Justin Cross. Cross will end up being a coach one day.

KU is in Maddox Jr's top 8.

Would KU take both Mayo and Maddox Jr? I doubt it, right? Not with D. Harris set to return. And they're adding Kugel, Passmore, and Philon.

Back