MBB Transfer Portal Thread: Moser Year 4

Dante Maddox Jr's last follow on IG is a KU walk-on named Justin Cross. Cross will end up being a coach one day.

KU is in Maddox Jr's top 8.

Would KU take both Mayo and Maddox Jr? I doubt it, right? Not with D. Harris set to return. And they're adding Kugel, Passmore, and Philon.
Feels like we might somehow be able to get Mayo.

The narrative on Scoop that OU has botched the Garrison recruitment is sofa king stupid.

Garrison is a damn poke. It stands to reason that he might want to stay one. It's not a done deal either way, yet.

Did Kansas botch his recruitment? Texas? Tech? LSU? Houston? Florida? Illinois? And a variety of others who have likely reached out?

Nope, just Moser. I've written a million words on being iffy on Moser, or whatever you'd want to call it, but some things just aren't true.

1. Garrison hits portal
2. OU reaches out
3. OU recruits him/brings what they think is a good/great offer to the table
4. The kid wants to stay in Stillwater.

If that happens, eh, it just is what it is.

The narrative on Scoop that OU has botched the Garrison recruitment is sofa king stupid.

Garrison is a damn poke. It stands to reason that he might want to stay one. It's not a done deal either way, yet.

Did Kansas botch his recruitment? Texas? Tech? LSU? Houston? Florida? Illinois? And a variety of others who have likely reached out?

Nope, just Moser. I've written a million words on being iffy on Moser, or whatever you'd want to call it, but some things just aren't true.

1. Garrison hits portal
2. OU reaches out

OU maybe botched it last year... but he was likely a poke either way. They didnt push super hard last year.

This year they rolled out the carpet and high NIL offer.

He wants to be a poke. End of the day. Nothing you can do.

1. Garrison hits portal
2. OU reaches out

This is completely correct.

OU maybe botched it last year... but he was likely a poke either way. They didnt push super hard last year.

And for all we know, Lutz/OSU might still blow up the recruitment of bringing him back.

Yeah, I was going to say, I read it as OU botched his recruitment in high school, which is negatively impacting recruiting him out of the portal now. Not that they have botched it since he’s gone in the portal. Either way, sucks it sounds like that isn’t going to happen for us.

Looking again, I guess the latest Garrison comment was about his original recruitment. That's my bad, lol. If Garrison stays at OSU, you know the narrative will be OU failed.

On3 predictor has OU as a 76% favorite for mayo, not sure where they get these numbers but it is interesting.

Looking again, I guess the latest Garrison comment was about his original recruitment. That's my bad, lol. If Garrison stays at OSU, you know the narrative will be OU failed.
overreaction is always expected from the glass half empty crowd. Yes we need a better option at the 5 than Godwin as a starter but its April 2nd...lets see where things are in a couple of months..

Back