MBB Transfer Portal Thread: Moser Year 4

No worries, guys. PM has it under control. Just need to keep the core in place. You know, Moore, and . . . let's see. Moore . . . Oh, wait, high school Steph Curry and our stretch 5 who made 28 percent of his wide open threes. Definitely need to keep PM around so we can keep that loaded roster in place.

See you guys in 6 months. This offseason sucks. Gotta protect my heart.

Or maybe 12 months when we have a new coach.

I thought this was a decent year, and the NCAA committee making a mistake doesn't change that. I wanted to give Moser another year to run it back with our core, but we're pretty much down to Moore at this point. This would be a good time to transition coaches.

Well, lets see if we can rent another team this year on the cheap lol.

I thought this was a decent year, and the NCAA committee making a mistake doesn't change that. I wanted to give Moser another year to run it back with our core, but we're pretty much down to Moore at this point. This would be a good time to transition coaches.
Nothing in JoeC’s tenure suggests he will lift a finger to do that. It would be surprising.

The better time was two-plus weeks ago. Now, many good candidates are off the board.

Back