MBB Transfer Portal Thread: Moser Year 4

And how exactly do you judge character of a person you have probably never met? Because he seems friendly in news conferences and knows how to hype up his work ethic? Because he makes sure to make very public visits to frats?
it's my sixth sense

If Garrison doesn’t want the money offer it to him.

Not familiar with him. Like that he is able to stretch the floor, but wish his rim protection stats were higher. Might just need more time.

I think garrison is a lifetime poke and they could hire bozo the clown and he’d stay at osu. He’s probably using the OU interest as leverage to increase the NIL offer.

If moser fails in the portal, that’s it. He’s done.

I seriously think Joe C has been here long enough. We need an AD that can do whatever it takes win championships in football AND basketball. Provide those programs with everything they need to win. The rest of the sports you can keep doing what we’re doing. We need Someone that can rally the donor base and bring in the NIL money. Maybe someone with SEC experience.

HIRE WILL WADE.
Hire a known cheater!

Would you want your daughter marrying someone under fbi investigation for drug smuggling?

Hire a known cheater!

Would you want your daughter marrying someone under fbi investigation for drug smuggling?
This.

I am NOT a fan of Will Wade. Yes he wins but he is a blatant cheater. Anyone who finds his way around the rules will continue to do it.

Eddie is possibly committing tonight. Texas, Georgetown, or maybe even Syracuse. My gut says GTown but with this kid, who knows

Hire a known cheater!

Is that what he did?

I guess I didn’t know will wade was a drug smuggler.

Last edited:
Brody Lusk says that Custer is a family friend of the Mayo’s
Makes sense. Custer is from Manhattan Kansas.

I don’t think OU has much of a shot, but at least it’s a shot. LJ Ghouslby is going to have a say at the end of the day.

Makes sense. Custer is from Manhattan Kansas.

I don’t think OU has much of a shot, but at least it’s a shot. LJ Ghouslby is going to have a say at the end of the day.
Not sure where the Manhattan info came from but Custer is from the KC area. He played HS ball at Blue Valley NW HS in Overland Park KS.

Back