MBB Transfer Portal Thread: Moser Year 4

For those thinking that the transfer rule will be reigned in, the opposite is likely to happen. The proposed rule that the NCAA council will vote on next week would actually allow unlimited transfers without having to sit out a season.
That’s already happening. The proposed rule would just be a formality

View attachment 1278

Chaunce followed Coach Hump back. Freddie didn't but he doesn't seem as Twitter active.
Turnover and shooting percentages make me cringe.

Then there are the kids who don't sign or don't give OU a second thought because of the coach, his style, his results over the past three seasons.
Sure. Although that is evidently becoming more rare

Feels oddly quiet on the bigs recruiting front outside of Garrison (which has also gone quiet and seems to be trending back to OSU). A bunch of guard contact going out. Pedulla and Overton seem the most likely with Miguel being an exciting option. Would take Small, too, if he wanted to come to Norman this time around

Feels oddly quiet on the bigs recruiting front outside of Garrison (which has also gone quiet and seems to be trending back to OSU). A bunch of guard contact going out. Pedulla and Overton seem the most likely with Miguel being an exciting option. Would take Small, too, if he wanted to come to Norman this time around

I still don’t have a good feeling about our ability to pay for a legit highly-coveted portal big man. I imagine the big guy from Arizona is getting offered ~$1mm

I’m still holding out hope on Garrison. It’s been a week with Lutz and nary a word about him leaving the portal.

Sneaky feeling Shead might stick around for another season at Houston.

Sneaky feeling Shead might stick around for another season at Houston.
This is one of the good things about NIL. I don’t know if he’ll stay, but there are lots of very good college players who stick around when they otherwise would start a pro career, whether in the NBA or a lesser league. That’s good for the sport.

Back