Meeting BigTime, SoonerSam and Lookout4Bookout

DFWHoopster

Reaction score
I posted this in another thread but it got buried quickly. It was good to meet you all in Waco pre-game. Hopefully, your experience with Baylor fans was good.

All of your crew seemed like great folks and great representatives of your university. It looks like you could be in for a frustrating season. I know what that feels like as a Baylor fan. Hopefully Capel finds the right damage control methods. Because I do think he is one of the good guys in college basketball.

I may be coming for the game in Norman on 2/27. Hopefully, we can have more time to visit and solve all the world's problems.

Hey DFW,

Good to see you at George's yesterday. Aside from some inebriated idiots in front of us, we had a great time coming down to Waco. I wished it would have been a more competitive game, but you guys just caught fire and it was all over. Definitely let us know if you come to Norman, as we may be tailgating outside of the Lloyd Noble Center. Good luck in the rest of conference play

L4B12

DFW,

Kudos to you and your wife for taking the time to meet with us at Georges. You are a good fan and I enjoyed talking hoops with you. Sorry that my team couldn't put up more of a fight. If you do make it to Norman, be sure to hit me up and I will buy you a beer.

The better team won yesterday and for the most part I thought your fans were first class. I can't really blame them for giving us some crap due to finally ending the streak.

Back