Merry Christmas and thank you!

BoulderSooner

Owner/Operator
Reaction score
To all thank you for making this the best place to talk about OU basketball on the net. Thank you for supporting and helping keep it going. We all don’t always agree. But we do all love OU basketball and that is what brings us together.

On this Christmas Eve I wish all of you and your families joy peace and happiness tonight, tomorrow, and for this next year.

Thanks again

AJ

Last edited:
Thanks, Boulder. All best to you and yours in the new year!

Merry Christmas and thank you for keeping this board up. This board shows how passionate many are for OU basketball. We are not just a football school. And Happy New Year!

Merry Christmas to you and yours, Boulder.

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

And a special thanks to Boulder for keeping this board alive!

Thanks for keeping this board alive, Boulder...and Merry Christmas to everyone on here!

Awesome message Boulder! Glad to be a part of this OU hoops family! Nice to have a place we can share, debate, and express our love for OU basketball.

Late on the well wishes but Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all my fellow hoops nuts.

Thanks to Boulder and all the posters.....this is a great place to discuss OU basketball.

Wishing everyone the best for the coming New Year!!!

:chestram2:

I'm late to this party but a big thanks to Boulder and any of the others that keep this site running. I love getting to talk OU basketball with ALL of you!!

Back