Missouri adds 6'7 post, Tyler Stone

They beat Houston, Tennessee St & Middle Tennessee for him. Wow! Anderson is taking Mizzou back to mediocrity after his one season in the sun.

More telling is the fact he didn't even get an offer from the home town team, and recruits bailed on them like republicans in the senate.

DM, I can't believe you beat Bigabd to this news.

I can't even find anything on this guy... Not a good recruiting class at all for Mike Anderson.

I knew you would be here soon abd. It is pretty disappointing for Mike Anderson coming off an elite 8. Maybe the elite 8 will get him some recruits next year.

Type of guy the Anderson loves. 6'7 long armed, skinny guy that will use those arms to get in passing lanes. Might be a guy that we look back at and wonder where he comes from.

I knew you would be here soon abd. It is pretty disappointing for Mike Anderson coming off an elite 8. Maybe the elite 8 will get him some recruits next year.

I really thought he would get Dixon, Dewitt, and then a really solid juco forward and a juco combo guard. But none of that came around.

This is easily the #12 recruiting class in the conference, which is especially odd coming off a Big 12 Championship and an appearance in the Elite 8.

Back