Nathan Rawlins-Kibonge

Has Charlie Ward been mentioned? Again, he's a QB. Extremely rare for a lineman or linebacker. Julius Peppers was a freak. Not sure how much basketball he played. If this guy stays on both teams he won't play for either, except mopup. It would probably be easier for him to play bball if he actually does split time. I'm sure quite a few guys have simply been on the teams. Now, if we're talking about heavily contributing in both or starting? No.

If this guy is another Julius Peppers then yoo hoo!

If this guy stays on both teams he won't play for either, except mopup.

Quick, somebody get Lincoln and Lon on the horn! The Oracle of OU Hoops has spoken! Perhaps the waste of a scholarship can be averted!

Donovan Mcnabb played both at Syracuse.

Quick, somebody get Lincoln and Lon on the horn! The Oracle of OU Hoops has spoken! Perhaps the waste of a scholarship can be averted!

I'm just giving my opinion on this subject based on years of following both sports. I hope this kid chooses one sport at OU and is an All American in one of them. I'm sorry my opinion seems to upset you so.

If OUHoops gave out awards, you'd win Biggest Drama Queen by a landslide but in the comedian category, a ways down.

lots of guys have done it ....

Not a lot, and far fewer have done it well and made a real impact. I’m not saying it’s impossible, just difficult. Far more have played football/baseball.

is that pronounced the same as El Kabong?

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/KibongeRawlins/status/1273033013941530625?s=20[/TWEET]

today at 5PM Oklahoma time

He seems pretty solid in his decision right now.

Yes, he does. I’m not too concerned about Stanford stealing him away.

I also saw a comment he made about Coach Kruger’s involvement in his recruiting, and his plans to play basketball as well as football. I believe him!

Tony Gonzalez played a big role at Cal his last year. I believe it was the Jason Kidd team.

Back