New rankings 14/15

Hate to say, but I think this team is overrated. Hope I am wrong, but they have been exposed - No Rim Protector. The Offense or lack there of at times is also a concern. JMO

Hate to say, but I think this team is overrated. Hope I am wrong, but they have been exposed - No Rim Protector. The Offense or lack there of at times is also a concern. JMO

Is Utah clearly better? Maryland? ISU? Baylor? Notre Dame? Louisville? I look at those teams and see just as many questions as OU has.

If you'd closely followed any other team not named Kentucky (and even they've had their moments), you'd be able to nitpick out at least as many flaws over the course of an entire season (e.g. go through the archives of the ISU message boards during their little two game slide vs. Baylor and K-State).

I think this team is rated right about where they should be. The thing I like the best is that they've proven as much as any other team in the country, that they are capable of consistently beating tournament caliber teams. That's why pollsters (and ultimately the committee) will have them ranked as on of the top 15 teams in the country.

Back