Official Cameron Clark to OU Thread!

tomkar98

Reaction score
Lets keep this thread going, until Cam commits to OU!

Sooner nation is ready for you Cameron!

I'm in. Cam don't go to OSU and become an afterthought. Do something special at OU!

I'm with Chendog, come on down Cameron! Be a Sooner!

2010CameronClark.JPG

Cam, you have been the #1 target for the fans and coaches since day 1.

Be a Sooner!

Cam,

We all are dreaming of the day when you put on a Sooner uniform and rock the LNC. With Jeff Capel as your coach, you will achieve greatness. Come on down and be a Sooner Cam!

Cam, I can't tell you how much we're looking forward to having you as a Sooner. Come to OU, rock the LNC, and experience the Sooner Spirit!

Come on down Cameron! Can't wait to see you in the Crimson and Cream!

Cam, you have long been THE man on the radar! You have been Oklahoma's most wanted for the past year and I think we are all still hoping that the Sooners will be able to earn your verbal.... Oklahoma State is building, Marquette is solid, but at Oklahoma..... coach Capel has proven that he's going to surround you with talented, NBA level players to help you work together to improve and take Oklahoma to a championship......

Oklahoma and coach Capel are building something REAL special! And I, for one, have hoped for a LONG time that you will be a part of it.....

Marquette.....meh.
Stoolwater.....heck no!
Norman.......YES!!!!!

Blake Griffin.....Willie Warren.....Tiny Gallon.....Cameron Clark??!?

I'm on board, too!

Cam, it's time to end the drama and tell the world you plan to be a Sooner next year. I think you have known in your heart for sometime where you belong. Make it real this weekend! :OUbball-logo:

You could be the next :bgriff624_jpg_xs: with :jcapel or end up looking like :eddie187_jpg_xs: with :ford. Easy choice I believe.

Cam many on this board consider you to be the key piece to this class. The University of Oklahoma Basketball team would be very fortunate to have not only a very good ball playa on their team, but a fine young man to represent it's program. Come on Cam. IT'S TIME! BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

Back