Official Mizzou vs OU game thread

Story of the game each time OU gets close they jack up contested shots....

Yeah, but this is the first time to play against this missou d. Hopefully he plays better in the 2nd.

so, I guess it's a good thing that we haven't had too many of them.

I've seen at least 3 in the last 5 minutes. Cade in the corner, WW from way out on the right wing and TMG just before his last contested one.

Took too many 3's other than that I liked how we played. Defense didn't allow any fast breaks for once and our half court D was alittle shakey at times but better than it's been.

We have to start getting some easy baskets. All we're doing is running the shot clock down and taking contested threes. A few have gone in the basket, but that's no way to get back in this game. Let's get to the ****ing tin and get some easy layups or go to the line!

I don't know what's going on with tiny but he sat for at least 10 minutes of game time with only one foul. Then when he did get in he played soft as Charmin. We have absolutely no post game whatsoever. We're not even looking in the post, just jacking threes. If Missouri had not taken numerous bad shots we are down 15 or more right now.

Tiny needs to pick it up. He has done a 180 from last game and now he needs to do another 180 relative to the first half.

Back