Official visits this weekend

Sam

Reaction score
Seems like a big weekend.
Cameron Clark
Trey Zigler
Doron Lamb (not sure on this one even though scout is listing it)
Ray McCallum
Are they all coming in this weekend?

Correct me if I'm wrong on any of these but I'm going off what I've seen on this board and on their scout profiles . . .

Maybe the fact that all these bigtime recruits are coming at the same time will help one of them to feel that they better jump at the chance to be a Sooner.

Maybe the fact that all these bigtime recruits are coming at the same time will help one of them to feel that they better jump at the chance to be a Sooner.

A great point and part of Capel's intention no doubt. This is a HUGE recruiting weekend for Oklahoma, and one that I think will land us at least one guy (maybe not by next Sunday) but soon.

Ray McCallum......#23 ranked recruit on Scout's Top 100 list, #7 ranked PG
Doron Lamb........#26 ranked recruit nationally, #3 ranked SG
Cameron Clark.....#30 ranked recruit nationally, #5 ranked SF
Trey Zeigler........#34 ranked recruit nationally, #7 ranked SG

http://scouthoops.scout.com/a.z?s=75&p=9&c=4&cfg=bb&pid=88&yr=2010

Add Scout's #50 ranked recruit, Trevor Releford, to that list and that is quite a collection of talent. OU could win a lot of games with any three of those guys in our back court the next few years.

The excitement of the next few weeks may be more than my ol' heart can take! :D

Anybody that doubts the staff is working or that our primary targets are Juco players need to look at this as evidence that it's not.

Way to go Jeff. Maybe the best group of talent OU has ever brought in on a recruiting visit.

Anybody that doubts the staff is working or that our primary targets are Juco players need to look at this as evidence that it's not.

Way to go Jeff. Maybe the best group of talent OU has ever brought in on a recruiting visit.

These are definitley primary targets, with the juco guys being secondary targets as I have said in many of your debates.

Thought I would address that since you might as well have addressed that post to me.

That football team better put on a good show! BOOMER SOONERS! (I assume they are going to the game?)

Back