Oh crap...we play KU on national TV for Big Monday

Here's hoping the 6pm Big East game has 155 fouls and 6 overtimes.

That's why the games are played guys. OU certainly has talent so maybe they rise to the occassion of playing the #1 team in the nation. I don't think it will be over 20 personally.

That is the single dumbest prediction I have seen all season. If KU doesn't wax OU something is wrong.

Here's hoping the 6pm Big East game has 155 fouls and 6 overtimes.
It probably will. The Big East has been a foul-fest for years. Those teams just hack for 40 minutes. You go into the lane against UCONN, and you're going to bleed.

I'll probably DVR it so I can fast forward to the 3 good play OU will have.

That is the single dumbest prediction I have seen all season. If KU doesn't wax OU something is wrong.

Willie is officially out so now I do think KU will win by 20+.
With WW I didn't think so.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dntsig8RcAA[/ame]

This has nothing to do with excuses. If they aren't up by over 20 when the starters come out, they didn't play well at all. Nothing about excuses for not playing well. It doesn't really matter if they don't play well for one game. Self would be pissed, but nobody would really care.

See that's what you don't understand. KU played well tonight and didn't win by 20. It's hard to beat someone by 20 and KU typically always gets a teams best shot. KU played well tonight and OU played well tonight.

See that's what you don't understand. KU played well tonight and didn't win by 20. It's hard to beat someone by 20 and KU typically always gets a teams best shot. KU played well tonight and OU played well tonight.
When I come up for air, that's me laughing.

"See that's what I don't understand."

Get the heck out of here with that nonsense.

They played like crap. Just ask your Coach. The 8 seed will take them out with that performance. (if they hang on to the 1 seed, here comes KSU.......)

If you're arguing that KU played well, you're arguing with Self. I'll listen to him, and my own eyes. My fiancee went to KU undergrad, and says they played like ass.

My fiancee plus Self> Cheno

Last edited:
When I come up for air, that's me laughing.
"See that's what I don't understand."
Get the heck out of here with that nonsense.
They played like crap. Just ask your Coach. The 8 seed will take them out with that performance. (if they hang on to the 1 seed, here comes KSU.......)
If you're arguing that KU played well, you're arguing with Self. I'll listen to him, and my own eyes. My fiancee went to KU undergrad, and says they played like ass.
My fiancee plus Self> Cheno

You're right Play. Give OU no credit. KU didn't play like crap like you said they'd have to to keep it under 20. OU played well. KU didn't play their best game but played for from crap.

You're right Play. Give OU no credit. KU didn't play like crap like you said they'd have to to keep it under 20. OU played well. KU didn't play their best game but played forn from crap.
OU played well, KU played like crap especially in the second half.

If someone said these words before the game I would say the margin would be around 15. And it was.

As I said before the game, to keep it under 20 OU has to play well, and KU has to play poorly. Both happened in the 2nd half, and for stretches of the first half. I'm not looking for any angle.

This isn't difficult.

Bill Self said KU played good in the first half. He told Holly Rowe that on national TV at halftime. Sorry you missed it.

Half? You're coming with half?

LOL so KU had "stretches" in the 1st half they played like crap. Umm, no. They didn't play great the entire 20 minutes, no, but rarely does any team.
KU played very well in the 1st half and average in the 2nd. They didn't play like crap. OU played well. Sure KU got a bit complacent in the 2nd half. Most teams do for stretches when they get up. That's why I didn't think KU would win huge like you and others did. OU has too much talent for that.
So what you are basically saying is if KU played great for all 40 minutes then they'd win by over 20. That's far from KU has to play like crap to win by under 20.

So what you are basically saying is if KU played great for all 40 minutes then they'd win by over 20.
That's basically not what I said.

Back