*******Oklahoma (4-1) vs. #2 Wisconsin (6-0) Game Thread*******

I don't know how, but we are winning. If we can get TOs under control we'll be in a really good position.

Our D has been good again. Just need to get under control on O and we'll be fine.

I really like the combinations Coach can come off the bench with, we have not had this in a while

Wisconsin is missing some 3s, but the defense has been solid overall. They aren't getting many open looks inside.

Yep. We are giving up too many good looks from three though. These guys can stroke it. Can't give them those looks and expect to be let off the hook.

Wisconsin's D is really good. Sooners aren't getting easy shots. Need to stop the turnovers.

Can someone explain the rules of basketball to Jay Bilas because he doesn't seem to know them. Slapping a guys arm on a follow through is a foul. Going straight up and touching a guys hand on his follow through is not. Hand is ball arm is not. Oddly enough Bilas auto corrects to Bias for me.

Unforced to's... And bilas hammering refs for foul calls for badgers.

This defense is back to last year for the last 10 minutes. It's a shooting drill for Wisconsin.

These are actually fairly well defended 3s by Wisconsin. And Hield's 3 was well defended too.

Not too many teams have their 4's & 5's shooting 3-pointers like Wis

Back