******Oklahoma-Colorado Game Thread*****

69-59
Need some stops.
CU turnover
3:38 left
Timeout .. OU ball

There is still some hope. Finish strong guys!

This is the most stagnate looking OU offense defense I have ever seen. Not sure what to think. Can't wait for fb season.

I can't really call what we run an offense. Combine that with poor defense and that about sums it up.

They are playing with pride, they're giving effort we just have no bench and our defense like it has been for most of the year has been horrible. The effort and pride are there we are just not a good basketball team.

Getting your butt kicked every game on the road is probably a sign you have a team that doesn't play hard enough and isn't tough enough. We don't know how to compete. We don't play hard for 40 minutes. How many times has Colorado beat us down the floor in transition? What's the excuse for that? It doesn't take talent to hustle back on defense.

This team has a ton of problems, but I guarantee you one of the biggest, most glaring problems is the level of effort. It's not there. As much as I hate to say it, watch OSU. They play hard. Really hard. Their coach demands it, and the players fear the man. I wish our players feared Jeff Capel, but they don't. Capel needs to find a way to make them fear him and to make them want to play like a whole lot harder.

It's like watching an aau offense/defense. unbelieveable. To get dominated by a bottom feader is unforgiveable. This team is going to give up.

Maybe you can compare this D to the later Tubbs teams on defense but those teams could score some. This team isn't really that good at anything except free throw shooting and sometimes rebounding.

Key stretch here.

Tony's shot goes in and out.

OU gets lose ball though.

TMG fouled, only team foul 6.

Tiny with a fancy but dumb pass turnover.

Capel very upset on sideline.

CU misses lay up.

Willie fouled on lay up.

Willie makes first and misses second.

Tiny fouls on rebound. CU 1 on 1.

Misses front end.

Tiny with a bucket.

OU with the steal

TMG lay up

5 POINT GAME

69-64 Colrado 2:18 left

Timeout CU

TMG has 6 turnovers per announcers.

Everyone griping about effort and desire owes the guys a HUGE apology.

CU can't get the ball in and has to call another TO.

69-64 CU.

Still time left to pull this out.

dang straight Tubbs teams played defense.....and very good offense!

Back