******Oklahoma-Colorado Game Thread*****

I thought we would come out and at least play with pride tonight, but nope. This is really disappointing. I thought this was a game for our guys to come out and prove that they cared and had some kind of fight deep inside them.

I watched a little bit of the OSU / Iowa State game, and the Cowboys play so much harder than we do. Or, it seems that way. We could at least go down fighting.

Hope the last seven minutes make me look like a fool, but I doubt that will be the case.

Burks hits first and misses second. 1st CU miss from the line.

Crocker misses open 3.

Ryan gets O board but can't hold on.

Cu hits tough jumper

Ryan can't handle open dunk.

CU scores again in tranistion

66-51 6:00 left.

Man, what a frustrating season. This team is harder to watch than any I can remember in the last 15 years.

this is so bad I may hafta turn it off. I feel my BP rising.

I thought we would come out and at least play with pride tonight, but nope. This is really disappointing. I thought this was a game for our guys to come out and prove that they cared and had some kind of fight deep inside them.

This

I watched a little bit of the OSU / Iowa State game, and the Cowboys play so much harder than we do. Or, it seems that way. We could at least go down fighting.

Hope the last seven minutes make me look like a fool, but I doubt that will be the case.
They are playing with pride, they're giving effort we just have no bench and our defense like it has been for most of the year has been horrible. The effort and pride are there we are just not a good basketball team.

we are so poorly coached this yr, this staff doesnt give a crap, they have quit on this team.

Burks hits first and misses second. 1st CU miss from the line.

Crocker misses open 3.

Ryan gets O board but can't hold on.

Cu hits tough jumper

Ryan can't handle open dunk.

CU scores again in tranistion

66-51 6:00 left.

This is our night in a nutshell. We can't take advantage on the offensive end and they get the basket on the other end even when our defense is good.

No access to watch the game. But, I'll be curious if the team gives up and loses by 20-25 or whether they keep it under 15.

I dont think I have seen a team worse defensively. CU has 4 turnovers all night and has been running and gunning.

TMG hits open 3 cuts lead back to 10.

CU with a turnover.

TMG misses long range 3.

Sooner zone leads to open 3, big surpise

Timeout Capel

69-56 4:14 left.

This is the most stagnate looking OU offense defense I have ever seen. Not sure what to think. Can't wait for fb season.

Poor transition defense can be alack of offensive structure because there is too much one-and-one but more often than not it is a lack of desire.

To me that has been very disappointing about this squad and it has not improved since day 1 of this season.

These kids are trying but they are not competing. There is a huge difference.

Willie with a long three.

CU with a walk.

3:38 left
69-59 left.

There is still a slight chance if they get a bucket here.

Back