*****Oklahoma-Texas A&M Game Thread*****

If I were Capel, I would ask for a replay to see who the foul was on...Tiny was bodying up, but no "hands on" like the ref implied. Just because Davis lost the ball? Total BS.

Guards are going to have to carry us.

I have confidence in Willie and TMG. They can get to the hole whenever they please. We can do this!

that was an awful call on gallon. davis drew two fouls against gallon for being nothing more than an out of control clutz.

This. Especially this last one right here. Just stumbling through the lane and loses the ball. Tiny, with position, stands there, gets the fall called. Ridiculous.

Edit: Foul called on Crock. The foul call was still just as horrible, perhaps even worse since it came so late.

Last edited:
I think it is on Crock.
Rewound it with my dvr and the ref held up 5 to signal Tony.

Davis lost the ball trying to dribble, walked and they called the foul on Tiny? Tired of seeing bad play rewarded by these clowns...

If I were Capel, I would ask for a replay to see who the foul was on...Tiny was bodying up, but no "hands on" like the ref implied. Just because Davis lost the ball? Total BS.

Guards are going to have to carry us.

Can Capel do this during the game?

I thought they must have called that on Crocker. At least he was the one reaching even though I don't think he fouled.

So the ref's are looking at the last play? Maybe they should notice that there WAS NO FOUL!!!!

WTF KIND OF CALL WAS THAT!!!

And what a crappy presentation. The Big 12 has the worst TV contract ever. Unbelievable how amateur this looks. It's not any better than the OU TV broadcasts, minus the homerism.

Back