*****Oklahoma-Texas A&M Game Thread*****

Reid Gettys is the most awful non-phil simms announcer i've ever heard.

this jack a calling the game has really earned his paycheck. these refs need some serious continuing ed.

Too bad. We deserved this one. Hopefully we get another one that we don't deserve.

this game was horrible to watch. i hate aggies. this is a road game win that got away from us, road wins will be tough to get. would have been nice to have this one.

At least the team is fighting now.....this second half is the best half of basketball we've played on the road outside of Utah this year.

God we need to learn how to close teams out. Mentally weak. The officials have been horrible but we played poor defense in these last 2 minutes and just flat out missed shots.

Lot of heart shown tonight. We deserve the win, but probably won't get it. The announcers are a joke.

God we need to learn how to close teams out. Mentally weak. The officials have been horrible but we played poor defense in these last 2 minutes and just flat out missed shots.

yeah well, if willie gets the call when almost getting knocked down on his shot, we probably win.

Tiny...three seconds is not enough time to pass it off, IMO. You can shoot the three, buddy. Do it. F U Aggies. I know it's the set play, but come on...

Mental lapses and bad defense in the last 3 mins = another loss

Nice game Sooners... I would like to see this kind of home cooking in Norman for the rest of the year refs.

Back