\\\\\\\\\\Oklahoma vs. Kansas Game Thread//////////

Wow, KU is mugging us all over the floor, it's really pathetic.

Another turnover on our coaches. The players should have been reminded about the time on the clock.

that and the fact we have NO SLOB or BLOB plays...just unbelievable.

I guess he thinks they are D1 athletes they should know how to get open.:facepalm

Can't blame any of this on the referees.

OU has no poise when the chips are down, KU has tons of it, they expect to win, Sooners hope they can.

Knew better than to get my hopes even when we went up 12 and were playing smooth. We always always always have droughts and boneheaded plays while in said droughts. Ah well season can't end soon enough

I don't know why everyone is complaining. Kansas has already been called for 4 fouls this half. That is twice as many as Self thinks they have committed.

Hard to watch ths happen time and time again

Meh, I'm unfazed at this point. We've seen this about 15 other games this year. It's become obvious. At no point did I think OU was going to win this game. It's unfortunate, but that's what this year's team is.

Ku should thank Buford was instrumental in the turnaround. :facepalm

Hell we can't even make a layup now. I honestly think the coaching tightness is what feeds into our players.

Can't blame any of this on the referees.

OU has no poise when the chips are down, KU has tons of it, they expect to win, Sooners hope they can.

yes we can...ku has gotten away with about 6 other fouls..

but yes we have no poise

Buford should never touch the ball outside the paint unless he has a standstill 3 pointer.

Back