\\\\\\\\\\Oklahoma vs. Kansas Game Thread//////////

Buford single handedly beat us with the bad throw-in leading to a 4 point possession for KU. We were up 8 or 10 when that happened then it was 6 or 4. Then a few minutes later, the same thing again.

Why the coaches still had him inbounding the ball is beyond me. There are 4 other guys to choose.

Buford single handedly beat us with the bad throw-in leading to a 4 point possession for KU. We were up 8 or 10 when that happened then it was 6 or 4. Then a few minutes later, the same thing again.

This. All of it.

961ca13158ea6f5eef28d691cfceb164.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why the coaches still had him inbounding the ball is beyond me. There are 4 other guys to choose.

He has to learn. McGusty was open on the sideline.

The baseline wasn't all his fault. Everybody but DSM went down floor. Somebody should have stayed back. That's on the players.

He has to learn. McGusty was open on the sideline.

The baseline wasn't all his fault. Everybody but DSM went down floor. Somebody should have stayed back. That's on the players.

Well after one mistake I think it's better to learn in practice. If he was the reason we lost then why let the game come down to his inability to inbound the ball?

well that sucked. LOL...I can't believe we couldn't hold the lead...(lol again, not sure why!)

There are times we look pretty good...then there are the others.

Here's my beef -
1. we seem to have NO SLOBs or BLOBs...for what ever reason.
2. we again seem to do the 3 man weave up top then either hope for a post screen of last second shot/drive.
3. yes, K likes to let the kids figure it out..so I guess every 3 or 4 years we can expect a couple of wins in the ncaa but until then it's learning time.

Here's what's good -
We are young..we'll lose no Sr's...next yr. Basically Woodard is gone.
We have some talent coming in
I think Lattin has decided he's going to be the leader next year..we'll see.

Win the last. I actually hope we get the 10 seed...

Night all...

Honestly, this game was lost in the first half. I was happy to be tied but we needed to hit more shots when KU was playing awful. If we have a 10 point lead at the half, we probably win the game.

We have to put the game in perspective. Did we really think OU would go into Phog and win? It was actually a decent showing to lose by 10 against a #1 seed in the NCAAA touney.

Of course not. I'd dare most here thought OU would lose by 20 or more. Playing the #1 ranked team in the country on senior night in Lawrence? It doesn't get any tougher than that.

well that sucked. LOL...I can't believe we couldn't hold the lead...(lol again, not sure why!)

There are times we look pretty good...then there are the others.

Here's my beef -
1. we seem to have NO SLOBs or BLOBs...for what ever reason.
2. we again seem to do the 3 man weave up top then either hope for a post screen of last second shot/drive.
3. yes, K likes to let the kids figure it out..so I guess every 3 or 4 years we can expect a couple of wins in the ncaa but until then it's learning time.

Here's what's good -
We are young..we'll lose no Sr's...next yr. Basically Woodard is gone.
We have some talent coming in
I think Lattin has decided he's going to be the leader next year..we'll see.

Win the last. I actually hope we get the 10 seed...

Night all...
Agree. On a positive note, Lattin seems to be starting to come around. You are right, we'll see, but the last two games are encouraging.

Honestly, this game was lost in the first half. I was happy to be tied but we needed to hit more shots when KU was playing awful. If we have a 10 point lead at the half, we probably win the game.

After seeing us play all year you really think even if we were up 20 at halftime we would have won ? I mean I get people are upset but this was literally just ground hog day for OU bball this year.

I said before the game I hope they keep it 10-15pts ..they did that

After seeing us play all year you really think even if we were up 20 at halftime we would have won ? I mean I get people are upset but this was literally just ground hog day for OU bball this year.

an inexperienced team of underclassmen lose to the top-ranked senior led team of NBA prospects and ncaa all-americans on the road after leading for most of the game.

I saw it as a good game by OU. can't understand all the poor saps who see it as nothing but reasons to gripe.

nice job guys!!

an inexperienced team of underclassmen lose to the top-ranked senior led team of NBA prospects and ncaa all-americans on the road after leading for most of the game.

I saw it as a good game by OU. can't understand all the poor saps who see it as nothing but reasons to gripe.

nice job guys!!

Completely agree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nice job guys!!

I'm proud that these guys continue to fight - after basically throwing away a ton of games that they should have won it would have been really easy to mail it in but they continue to fight every game.

Also I know this may sound dumb but after losing @ Phog for all these years having this team win there just wouldn't have been as satisfying to me. I want a team that comes in a big matchup ready to play ala last year pulling it off.

nice job guys!!

I think most were watching the refs more than the game..OU played their *** off for most of the game

Back