\\\\\\\\\\Oklahoma vs. Kansas Game Thread//////////

Hell we can't even make a layup now. I honestly think the coaching tightness is what feeds into our players.

I don't think so. I don't think Lon is a tight coach at all. He's very much a "go out there and play and have fun" coach. It's just a young team without any strong leadership.

I blame a lot of other players and coaches as much as Buford. No one was going hard to the ball. No one wanted it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The clock shot violation was on Lon..if he didn't tell the players in the huddle. The rest of it was kansas is the better team

I haven't mentioned the announcer tonight, but Fran is just awful to listen to.

meh. I refuse to criticize Lon over that experience stuff. he relies on the kids to grow and get that themselves. I like his style. I like him letting the kids grow into their roles and use their heads.

My hatred for the beakers continues to grow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think so. I don't think Lon is a tight coach at all. He's very much a "go out there and play and have fun" coach. It's just a young team without any strong leadership.

I think we have struggled down the stretch all year long and it's the coaches job to settle them down when things are falling apart. We have done this 11 times since Northern Iowa. Young or not, you have to eventually figure out how to win tight games.

Hell we can't even make a layup now. I honestly think the coaching tightness is what feeds into our players.

that is so far off the mark that I can't even acknowledge you are a sooner fan. except for your name.

Listen... we aren't a good team this year. We are inexperienced. We don't know how to win. We don't have any leaders. Strong-Moore shouldn't be getting serious minutes at a high D1. It's unfortunate, but it is what it is. Hopefully these guys put in the work this summer.

I'm curious what Kansas's shooting was in the second half as compared to the first. What were they, 30% in the first half? And finished at 50% for the game?

Great effort and I have to admire our guys still fighting till the end of the year when this same exact thing has happened what 10+ times this year ?

Some things you can blame on being young but for the life of me some stuff like having Buford as an inbounder has always seemed like a bad bad bad idea.

We have to put the game in perspective. Did we really think OU would go into Phog and win? It was actually a decent showing to lose by 10 against a #1 seed in the NCAAA touney.

I think we have struggled down the stretch all year long and it's the coaches job to settle them down when things are falling apart. We have done this 11 times since Northern Iowa. Young or not, you have to eventually figure out how to win tight games.

Buford single handedly beat us with the bad throw-in leading to a 4 point possession for KU. We were up 8 or 10 when that happened then it was 6 or 4. Then a few minutes later, the same thing again.

Is everyone happy we used all of our timeouts with 7 minutes left?

Some of you seem to think that is cure all for stopping a comeback.

Back