>>>>>>>Oklahoma vs. Oklahoma State Gameday Thread<<<<<

Re: >>>>>>>Oklahoma vs. Oklahoma State Gameday Thread<<<<<

Finally, someone who found a reason to be happy. If I wasn't watching the game, I would swear OU was behind by a large margin.

Living during the great depression will do that to you. Mind if I chew on your shoelace?

Maybe OU can get ahead big in the 2nd half, I do not like their chances at all in a close one

Finally, someone who found a reason to be happy. If I wasn't watching the game, I would swear OU was behind by a large margin.

lol, sorry Ada....just not real optimistic. I'm watching how we loose screens, give up off rebounds, run no offense...it's frustrating. Yeah, up 1 but we've given up so much more. I'm actually very calm..just shakin my head at some of our brain farts.

I WISH Doolittle and McGusty would just shoot the frickin ball when they catch it and are open. Not sure why Doolittle hasn't shot much after his 29 at ut.

Maybe OU can get ahead big in the 2nd half, I do not like their chances at all in a close one

lol...heck I don't like their chances with a big lead...we've rode that horse already! lol...(yes, I am joking..kind of)

Living during the great depression will do that to you. Mind if I chew on your shoelace?

:ez-roll:

Not at all. I use rawhide laces in my boots. You might be able to squeeze out a protein or two if you chew long enough.

Lattin has a goose egg and McNease has but one. Offensive rebounds OSU 12 to OU's 4.

That's the difference in the game......It's amazing that Lattin consistently has few rebounds. And got beat on the opening tip....

And all of our bigs need to work on boxing out on the freethrows. Some say they have high basketball IQ, but sometimes I wonder what they are thinking.

And Woodard should know not to go under the screen when he's guarding Evans.

Why would that be a problem? Doolittle has already led the team in rebounds in several games this season.

I guess because it's 6 ....is that not alarming to you ? He Leading rebounder is 6 boards a game

Last edited:

Our offensive play is hard to watch.

Great, 2 games in a row an announcer has to say how much our crowd sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Evans is schooling OU

We need to find some guys that want to play competitive basketball!!!

Can't get back on defense, can't rebound the ball....:facepalm

Fran just mentioned something that cannot be understated. It seems the body language of most of this team is "consternation". Outside of McGusty and Doolittle, I don't see much confidence out there either.

And as I type this, OSU goes on a mini-run and we seem to have started our 2nd half slumping again.:mad:

Solomon and Carroll have 3 fouls each. And we continue to throw away points at the free throw line. And unless the opposing team is going to allow Odomes a shot from 5 feet in he's not going to score.

Not going to win shooting contested jumpers. Need some steals and offensive rebounds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

could turn ugly

I knew we were in trouble only up 1 at halftime while shooting 50% and they were only shooting 33%.

And anyone who attempts to make the argument that this team is progressing (and not regressing) has lost their ever-loving mind.

This team is just... dumb.
The same exact mistakes game after game, possession after possession.

Fran just mentioned something that cannot be understated. It seems the body language of most of this team is "consternation". Outside of McGusty and Doolittle, I don't see much confidence out there either.

And as I type this, OSU goes on a mini-run and we seem to have started our 2nd half slumping again.:mad:

Sadly, can't say I disagree.

Waters is horrible. Glad we weren't interested in him.

Back