***Oklahoma vs. Syracuse Game Thread***

Devendorf looks like dogs*** out there I couldn't be happier bout that

we were passing and moving the ball so well and we have gone to standing around, what's the deal?

the other problem is that Syracuse makes you work extra hard in movement, the guys cannot play a full 20 minutes against Syracuse like they could against Michigan, the bench has to provide much more production today.....

23-17 OU with just over 5 to go in the half.

wow. that was a dirty possession, cant believe there wasnt a foul called.

BOOMER

TC got away with one(posted this just so I can ***** later if I want to)

Not gonna lie, that prolly shoulda been a blocking foul on Crocker, but the way they are calling the game, you never know what they are gonna call

Taylor can tear this zone up if he can keep driving down the lane. If they collapse on him he can just lob it to Blake.

TG attacks the middle- that is what we need!!!! Attack the middle of that zone with TG and WW

OU is outhustling Syracuse. It would be nice if OU can build this lead for the half.

the other problem is that Syracuse makes you work extra hard in movement, the guys cannot play a full 20 minutes against Syracuse like they could against Michigan, the bench has to provide much more production today.....

I would not count on it with the way they are playing.

wow. that was a dirty possession, cant believe there wasnt a foul called.

BOOMER

haha Yeah... How did we keep possession and score out of that?... it was a crazy sequence!

Just glad we are up 23-17!

we need a 10 pt lead at the half, another foul on their bigs would be nice.

28-21 OU with just under 3 to go in the half.

Ok we keep hitting a 3 every now and again and are back to M2M I like it.

Willie never jack up a 30 foot 3 in a half court set without running the offense through Blake first.

Back