*****Oklahoma vs. Texas Tech Game Thread*****

TMG seems to defer more when WW is in there. That last possession before the 12:00 min TV TO, he was aggressive taking the ball to the hole, but prior to that he was relatively quiet on offense. It's good that he's letting the game come to him and not forcing things, but I want him to take over.

if OU is going to settle for jump shots they better start making some of them....

Pledger and Fitz on the bench in street clothes. Tiny picks up his first foul. 13-13

Is the game in HD for anyone? Parts of the pre-game were for me. None of the game itself. I'm in Tulsa watching on KJRH.

This zone is straight retarded.

Get the hell out of it, Jeff!

just starting to come a little too easy for Tech now.....if not for bad Tech turnovers Tech would be up by 4-6 right now.

Crock with a nice dime to RW and follows that up with a 3. Roberson answers with a 3. 25-23 tech 6 mins to go.

We are shoot way too many 3s. Only 3 of 13. Cade is really off tonight. You can tell he's not right.

Playing abismally.

We need to stop jacking up 3s.

And Ryan Wright needs to stay in freaking position on defense. Quit jumping out for help defense! You are the only guy on the floor over 6'5"! Get under the damn basket.

not only is OU shooting to many 3s they take them too quickly which allows no rebound chance and fast break opprotunities for Tech. I can see why Gallon gets winded quickly his team does him no favors sometimes....

When we make 3's we can do everything right, when we can't make a 3 we are horrible.

Good defense by Tiny. Also liked that strong rebound by Ray.

25-24 Tech

Re: OU-Texas Tech Pregame Notes >>> SoonerSports.com

Darko is an ugly man.

I have never seen a player gripe about whether or not they fouled more than the ugly russian guy.

Re: OU-Texas Tech Pregame Notes >>> SoonerSports.com

Playing absolutely idiotic and lazy.
Thank God TMG is back in.

Willie and TMG just don't look very good in the same lineup right now.

Back