*****Oklahoma vs. Texas Tech Game Thread*****

That last replay before commercial showed the most blatant push off i've seen in some time. Wow.

this is bad basketball on offense. Can OU even run a half court play that can work?

This is starting to get really ugly. 29-24 Tech at the under 4 time out. We have one FG in the last 5 minutes

Re: OU-Texas Tech Pregame Notes >>> SoonerSports.com

The team's not even trying.
Looking like we have just about every second game.
Not that surprising.
Still not any less embarrassing.

"Tech trying to play defense so far. It's working."

Thanks a lot announcer douche.

Re: OU-Texas Tech Pregame Notes >>> SoonerSports.com

The team's not even trying.
Looking like we have just about every second game.
Not that surprising.
Still not any less embarrassing.

Looks like a bunch of of wounded, fatigued, sick guys to me. It is going to take some serious grit to pull this out.

Yeah...for some reason TMG and WW just don't work together...not sure what it is??? Probably not surprising that TMG has gone off the last 5 games with WW out.

This game just has a bad feeling about it, and I'll be surprised if it ends well for our boys.

poor decisions and poor shooting. nice job by cade

Cade determined to shot till he at least makes 1........

I don't know if it's Capel's fault, Willie's fault, or TMG's fault, but this team is awful on offense with Willie and TMG in.
Just terrible.

this team would not last a day with Sampson the way they play defense.

how can u let th lumbering white guy get a three pt play....

Well, unfortunately Ryan Wright is back to the same old Ryan Wright.
Let's the Tech big man get right behind him AGAIN on D, and then a dumb foul to give them 3 points, and then knocks an easy two points out of bounds on the other end.

Down by 8 at half to another TERRIBLE team.

I've never been more frustrated by a team I've followed in any sport.

Not very good fellas. Going to have to play much better in the second half to even have a chance.

Back