Opening Night, but another treat

MO

Reaction score
Is this board.

I go back along way with OU basketball. I go back along way posting on other boards and under different usernames, when maybe 10 people were interested in discussing OU basketball . I congratulate the people that started this board and those that continue to contribute. You folks have done a nice job and represent the type of interest in OU basketball many of us always hoped would happen.

Here here! It is refreshing to find a precious few people who can speak of OU sports w/o comparing everything to what the football team did.

This place is basketball nirvana!

Here here! It is refreshing to find a precious few people who can speak of OU sports w/o comparing everything to what the football team did.

This place is basketball nirvana!

So true. A lot of people want a football board here and I get the idea. I think a lot of people on here would be better to talk football with than on other boards. However, the last thing I want is those people to come over here and make everything about football.

This board, the new mainpage, and Henzo's work are all such a treat to us OU basketball fans.
:clap:clap

I appreciate this board as well. It sucks trying to beg people to care about OU basketball like I have to with my friends or had to on the previous boards available on other sites.

It's great to come here right when I walk in the door from the game and get to see what other people thought. Especially on a night when we got to see 4 new guys that were all impressive!

This website is a blessing that I realize every day! haha

Back