OSU is loaded....

thebigabd

Reaction score
This team is insanely deep. Cissa has a 7'3'' wingspan.

Walker was a 4 star, Avery Anderson was a 4 star, Thompson was a 5 star, Cisse was a 5 star... Boone was a 4 star... It's a well put together team with a lot of talent.

OSU will be a force this year in the league. They have all the pieces to compete.

PG: Bryce Thompson (Transfer from Kansas)
SG: Avery Anderson
SG: Rondel Walker
PF: Kalib Boone
C: Moussa Cisse (6'11'' 220 - Transfer from Memphis)

Bench:
Keylan Boone
Bryce Williams (transfer from Ole Miss)
Moncrieffe
Ice Likekle
Kouma
Tyreek Smith (transfer from Texas Tech)
Woody Newton (transfer from Syracuse)

Here we go. Memphis kid avg 6 at Memphis!

Everyone is better than us talk.

Don’t we go through this every year, yet every year osu is mediocre or below.

Good grief.

Well, they have won three straight against us. I sure would like to have the Boone twins. That Likely kid (sp) needs to be a better player before he starts calling himself "Ice".

This is an annual tradition for abd but I can actually see it this time. They have some nice talent.

Tech is loaded now..or they recovered well after Beard and several players left

Texas is loaded

Kansas, you know, loaded

Baylor. West Virginia. Both are going to be good.

Oklahoma State, I see an average team. Anderson is good. To me, it comes down to the growth of Bryce Thompson and Rondel Walker. They’ll need to pair with Anderson to make up for the loss of Cade. Most of the others don’t scare me.

Last edited:
This team is insanely deep. Cissa has a 7'3'' wingspan.

Walker was a 4 star, Avery Anderson was a 4 star, Thompson was a 5 star, Cisse was a 5 star... Boone was a 4 star... It's a well put together team with a lot of talent.

OSU will be a force this year in the league. They have all the pieces to compete.

PG: Bryce Thompson (Transfer from Kansas)
SG: Avery Anderson
SG: Rondel Walker
PF: Kalib Boone
C: Moussa Cisse (6'11'' 220 - Transfer from Memphis)

Bench:
Keylan Boone
Bryce Williams (transfer from Ole Miss)
Moncrieffe
Ice Likekle
Kouma
Tyreek Smith (transfer from Texas Tech)
Woody Newton (transfer from Syracuse)

But will they have a better season than Georgetown?

I doubt they start Bryce at PG. Likekele is an assist machine and an upperclassman. Bryce would struggle there.

Projected lineup from Rothstein

27. Oklahoma State

Projected Starting 5:
G Isaac Likekele
G Avery Anderson
G Rondel Walker
F Matthew-Alexander Moncrieffe
C Kalib Boone

Projected Bench: Keylan Boone, Moussa Cisse, Bernard Kouma, Montreal Pena Jr., Donovan Williams, Chris Harris Jr., Woody Newton, Bryce Thompson, Tyreek Smith, Bryce Williams

Newcomers: Woody Newton (Syracuse), Bryce Thompson (Kansas), Tyreek Smith (Texas Tech), Moussa Cisse (Memphis)

Losses: Cade Cunningham, Ferron Flavors

I doubt they start Bryce at PG. Likekele is an assist machine and an upperclassman. Bryce would struggle there.

I think Likekele will start there, but they’ll have to let BT play pg quite a bit & have the ball in his hands a lot. If not, he’ll probably transfer again. Seems like a similar situation OU had with Harmon, what he wants isn’t what’s best for him or the team.

I think Likekele will start there, but they’ll have to let BT play pg quite a bit & have the ball in his hands a lot. If not, he’ll probably transfer again. Seems like a similar situation OU had with Harmon, what he wants isn’t what’s best for him or the team.

You're likely right, Bryce wants to be featured, but how do you sit Walker, Anderson, or Likekele? My guess is they'll have to split minutes between Likekele, Walker, and Thompson pretty evenly (unless one separates themselves and/or injury reasons). Good luck convincing one of them to be the 6th man.

They definitely have some good guards/wings and they will cause a lot of havoc for opposing teams, but their bigs aren't that impressive. We'll see on Cisse.

You're likely right, Bryce wants to be featured, but how do you sit Walker, Anderson, or Likekele? My guess is they'll have to split minutes between Likekele, Walker, and Thompson pretty evenly (unless one separates themselves and/or injury reasons). Good luck convincing one of them to be the 6th man.

They definitely have some good guards/wings and they will cause a lot of havoc for opposing teams, but their bigs aren't that impressive. We'll see on Cisse.

I think he’s capable but lots of questions on whether Bryce can lead as the featured guard.

I think Walker comes off the bench. Honestly I think Moncrieffe is the guy that will be hard to keep on the bench. I could see Boone or Cisse come off the bench & Moncrieffe at the 4.

OSU is a talented team. Can they make the pieces fit with Bryce instead of Cade? It'll be interesting to see who Boynton makes it fit together.

Texas just landed Marcus Carr from the portal, plus a highly ranked high school kid. They are killing it in the portal. Man I wish Shaka was still there.

Texas just landed Marcus Carr from the portal, plus a highly ranked high school kid. They are killing it in the portal. Man I wish Shaka was still there.

Beard will screw it up. Just need to give him some time.

Back