OSU-Mizzou

I think I read that they left OKC at about 8:30 or so.

So far, they look like they are playing in a different timezone than Missouri.

I think I read that they left OKC at about 8:30 or so.

So far, they look like they are playing in a different timezone than Missouri.

Yea it looked like they were lost out there the first six minutes, but in the last five they have completely owned Mizzou. Obi must have had an all-time worst game when we played them. He's playing fantastic right now.

Well right now they are on a 12-0 run after being down 25-10. Missouri is one of the most undisciplined teams in the league. Their shot selection is horrible.

The problem with Moses is that every time he knows he is going to miss a shot or does miss a shot he races to get the rebound and fouls the hell out of someone for no reason. He did the same thing against us.

Good lord I think Moses is worse at picking up flat out stupid fouls than tiny is.

What's OSU going to do next year when they lose Anderson and Muonelo? No one else looks like they can score!

What's OSU going to do next year when they lose Anderson and Muonelo? No one else looks like they can score!
They will have the #1 ranked 6-7 juco guard in the nation, JP Olukemi, and the 2nd best juco big in the nation. Both will help

For those of you who havent been watching, Mizzou literally cant miss from 3. They're 17-28 from 3

The only bright side to this game is that Matt Pilgrim's come on and finally cleared the cobwebs.

17 and 7 with 8 minutes left.

Ugly, ugly game. Mizzou's hitting three's at an amazing rate. Of course a lot of those were open looks.

They will have the #1 ranked 6-7 juco guard in the nation, JP Olukemi, and the 2nd best juco big in the nation. Both will help

Where do you see these rankings? JUCOJunction disagrees with your ratings....

Mike Mitchell (no, I don't know who he is) runs the Midwest Scouting Report called him the #1 JUCO in the nation.

And Olukemi's not even on the Jucojunction list because he's not playing this year.

Where do you see these rankings? JUCOJunction disagrees with your ratings....
Jp Olukemi isnt in the rankings because hes sitting out this year so he can have 3 years to play at oklahoma state. He enrolled in january

Mike Mitchell (no, I don't know who he is) runs the Midwest Scouting Report called him the #1 JUCO in the nation.

And Olukemi's not even on the Jucojunction list because he's not playing this year.

#1 JUCO? Or number 1 Juco guard? I think Ratliff is the best in the country this year.

Aziz is on the JUCOJunction list and he isn't playing....

Back