Darthard

TINY

Reaction score
Darthard is 11-20 from 3 in his last 6 games. Has really stepped up in both ends of the court. At the end of the osu game up 1, his defense against Garrison was massive. Denied them the opportunity to get the ball down low with the size mismatch.

Way to prove me wrong Le’Tre! I guess I will let the coach coach his lineup 😀

That 3 that bounced in was maybe the biggest shot of the year for this team. Just great when you see a guy who isn't playing great continue to play hard and eventually turn it around.
I agree about that shot. Certainly the biggest shot in yesterday's game (in my view).

I felt that Darthard was getting a bum rap from some here. He's more consistent than some of the players on the team and at his worst wasn't as bad as he was painted here. He's not a star; he's a steady, solid contributor (and was that even when he was being criticized by some here).

Early in the season I really liked what I saw from Soares, but wasn't as big on Darthard as many on here. I didn't think his size and athletcism would tranlsate as well in conference play. I was right on Soares, and I would love to continue being wrong about Darthard!

Early in the season I really liked what I saw from Soares, but wasn't as big on Darthard as many on here. I didn't think his size and athletcism would tranlsate as well in conference play. I was right on Soares, and I would love to continue being wrong about Darthard!

We are closing with soares and Moore. It’s been really good actually.

Darthard is 11-20 from 3 in his last 6 games. Has really stepped up in both ends of the court. At the end of the osu game up 1, his defense against Garrison was massive. Denied them the opportunity to get the ball down low with the size mismatch.

Way to prove me wrong Le’Tre! I guess I will let the coach coach his lineup 😀
11 of 20 is great! His shot reminds me of Eric Martin's, the late 90s Sampson sharp shooter. Dart is a way better defender.

Darthard looks just like ludacris. Its crazy. Google it

Back