OSU's Marshal Moses arrested

Typically means it was a dumb joke.

Quite possibly! We've only got so much to work with here. And what about Fraggle Rock? Remember that show? Am I right, people?

Ha! That's like an old Tom Osborne punishment. Suspend the offending player in a gimme game, so you'll have him ready for the next game which really matters...

Coppin State is the next game.

What's he supposed to do...? Come out and say, "We're going to suspend him one game, but not the next one... we're going to wait until there's a really important game."

Coppin State is the next game.

What's he supposed to do...? Come out and say, "We're going to suspend him one game, but not the next one... we're going to wait until there's a really important game."

The next game that really matters. Suspend him for the January 9th game vs Texas Tech...

On edit: suspend him for two games. D'oh!!!!

Last edited:
I can't remember the specifics on this so I am asking.

When did Jahbari (sp?) get in trouble for weed? What was his punishment.

I can't remember the specifics on this so I am asking.

When did Jahbari (sp?) get in trouble for weed? What was his punishment.

Happened twice. The first time, he and Matt Gipson got busted. It was during the offseason, don't know what the punishment was. The second time he was also caught with a gun, and he was kicked off the team.

Happened twice. The first time, he and Matt Gipson got busted. It was during the offseason, don't know what the punishment was. The second time he was also caught with a gun, and he was kicked off the team.

Remember when he apologized to the fans on senior night?

If nothing else you gotta be in it for the alliteration.
Perhaps a haiku?

Marshall Moses, my
marijuana midnight toker.
Munchies, maybe?

Back