Otega Oweh is the best player in the league

thebigabd

Reaction score
Game 1: 18 points, 8 rebounds, 3 steals

Game 2: 20 points, 6 rebounds, 3 steals

72% from the field... 100% from 3... Has only committed 2 fouls.

0% chance this thread comes back to haunt me in a few weeks.

He is so much better than he showed in the scrimmage . He appears to have enough special athleticism and strength to take over the game at times. That may be the weak competition, time will tell. He certainly has improved his shot so how good can he become, exciting to think about.

He's a darkhorse candidate to be our MVP. The league...you know the answer to that.

I like it. And if you are forward looking enough you may be right. The sky is the limit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think he has the skills. His ball handling is/has been weak. I hope his 3s stay a viable threat all year

I really like Oweh and think he can be a great player for us. Best player in the Big12? No.

He’s not the best player on our own team, but he’s just scratching the surface. Hope for good things from him and this team.

He is a baller with NBA potential. Really impressed with the work he has done on his jump shot. Last year he had a noticeable hitch which appears to be gone. Much smoother stroke.

He's the best player on the team... If these games weren't total blowouts he would have absurd stats. He's averaging 15/5/2/3 in 21 minutes per game. Shooting nearly 70% from the field, 100% from 3 (only 3-3)... He'd easily be putting up 19/7/5 or something like that if he was getting 30+ minutes a game.

I am all in on this dude.... He's a beast.

He doesn't have the best handles, but he's really athletic and has a great sense for what the team needs in clutch situations. He damn sure was clutch today. This team's fun to watch, and they'll only get better as they gel.

15 points, 5 rebounds, 1 assist, 2.6 steals.... 100% from 3.. 67% from field.. 23 minutes per game.

He's a beast.

I’m listening…. Dickinson is prob going to win Big 12 POY but Oweh is special.

Getting mocked a little now. 29 to LA I saw last night

presti and a few scouts were there the other night.

Through 9 games....

15.2 points, 4.2 rebounds, 1.9 steals, and 1.2 assts per game
69% from the field
82% from 3
25 minutes per game

His team is 9-0 and has defeated USC, Iowa, Providence, and Arkansas.

Back