OU @ #1 Auburn BIG 12/SEC Challenge 1pm CST on ESPN

39-27 auburn at halftime. It’s going about as expected. We can’t really score and they can do whatever they want because they’re bigger and more athletic.

No breaks at all. They are clearly better than us but we can play much better. Would love to see us win the second half.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This team plays hard, but it isn't much fun watching a game against a superior team and pretty much having that hopeless feeling.

only 7 turnovers is not a bad number vs this team ..

need to make shots period ..

TCU beat LSU. Nice win for them and helps our strength of schedule

smith and really kessler have been the difference ...

auburn - kessler is 7-23

only 7 turnovers is not a bad number vs this team ..

need to make shots period ..

Yes. I think we can get open looks. Don’t need any circus shots at the rim where they are going to intimidate us.

Best thing that happened was when Kessler made his first 3. That made him shoot 2 more after that. Doubt Pearl allows him to do that in second half unless they are up 20+ which might happen.

Best thing that happened was when Kessler made his first 3. That made him shoot 2 more after that. Doubt Pearl allows him to do that in second half unless they are up 20+ which might happen.

yep 14% on the season coming in

Down 9 rebounds and 2 turnovers. Have to be more even than that in second half.

Marvin the Eraser is out.

Auburn is very good.

OU is not. We lack playmakers or a real Go-to guy. We also look slow footed and Unathletic.

Nice job by Chag not retaliating and getting a T of his one. Hopefully Mo can make the two free throws and we can get a bucket on the ensuing possession. Unfortunately Harkless is back in due to fouls and injuries.

Back