OU @ #1 Auburn BIG 12/SEC Challenge 1pm CST on ESPN

We are shooting too many damn threes.

I think it’s our best chance today. We can’t really score in the paint against their size. Even when we turn the corner and have an opening, they are erasing our chances.

TOs and giving up too many offensive boards.

Agree but I’ll give them credit for the matchup problems that lead to many of the offensive rebounds. Turnovers are lower than usual but too many are just bad decisions on our part and at critical times. We’re getting better though and learning how to play team basketball.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, Auburn player leans sideways into Jacob Groves and Groves gets the foul. Called from the ref and midcourt.

Lol. Sure ok.

Our leading scorer has 7 points. Shooting is below avg.

Our leading scorer isn’t athletic enough to keep up with Auburn’s big men. We don’t shoot very well to begin with.

We all knew that the TOs would eventually do us in. But still playing really hard.

Lol. Sure ok.

Our leading scorer has 7 points. Shooting is below avg.

Agree. Untimely and too many TOs, getting destroyed on the boards, shooting poorly, and leading scorer absent. Wouldn't call it our best.

Our leading scorer isn’t athletic enough to keep up with Auburn’s big men. We don’t shoot very well to begin with.

Weird. 5 stars all over the place.

I expect tanner to be out played some.

Auburn has a lot to do with TO’s coach knows it’s a problem. Our guys know it’s a problem.

Whatever happens in this game, I'll find Auburn very easy to cheer against the rest of the season. Pearl's an ass and two or three of his players are just as bad.

Goldwire is just putting his head down and taking it to the basket. Not a bad plan.

Agreed, they are super talented. It’s nothing to be ashamed of. We are hanging with them.

I thought if we kept it within a dozen it would be a moral victory.

But when you've lost 5 of 7 heading into February, moral victories don't help the resume.

Back