OU @ #1 Auburn BIG 12/SEC Challenge 1pm CST on ESPN

That "charge" on JG was a flop, pure and simple. And I don't think I've ever seen a college player taunt as obviously as that Auburn player did after scoring against Chargois. Is there no taunting rule in college hoops? If there is, it should have been called.

That "charge" on JG was a flop, pure and simple. And I don't think I've ever seen a college player taunt as obviously as that Auburn player did after scoring against Chargois. Is there no taunting rule in college hoops? If there is, it should have been called.

They called a technical foul

We relaxed for a few seconds and the lead went from 3 to 8. Can't do that.

Turnovers are going to be the theme of this team all year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had it to three, but then sandwich a sloppy turnover between multiple Auburn offensive rebounds and it’s about to be 8. I hope we didn’t just blow our best chance to make this a legitimate battle down the stretch, but I think that may be the case.

For us sucking so bad to some of you... playing #1 19-1 pretty close.

Guess we should be up 10.

Man Smith has hit three or four incredibly tough shots where we had guys all over him.

We are shooting too many damn threes.

We are shooting too many damn threes.
Agreed.

I know Hill and Shag CAN hit the three, but it shouldn't be their first look or set. Plus, when they are shooting out there, it just kills any chance at a board or putback.

Back