OU @ #1 Auburn BIG 12/SEC Challenge 1pm CST on ESPN

Goldwire is giving it his best Austin Reaves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The announcer: “Sooners have invented ways to turn it over.”

<facepalm>

We are having embarassing kid's league-type TOs. Stripped one on one in the backcourt, can't pass the ball in...mental toughness and focus on the road seems to be a problem right now.

This is as bad a broadcast as I can recall from ESPN. They have missed so much game action showing replays or crowd shots. They missed our turnover on the inbound play, then missed a foul while showing a reply of the turnover. This is Bally Sports level.

We are having embarassing kid's league-type TOs. Stripped one on one in the backcourt, can't pass the ball in...mental toughness and focus on the road seems to be a problem right now.

Agreed, although I think we are fairly mentally tough and the guys plays hard, but we are galactically stupid and unaware at other times.

This is as bad a broadcast as I can recall from ESPN. They have missed so much game action showing replays or crowd shots. They missed our turnover on the inbound play, then missed a foul while showing a reply of the turnover. This is Bally Sports level.

I thought the ESPN broadcast two weeks ago at TCU was the worst I've heard because they went full homerism for TCU. But at least those guys were knowledgeable and did let you know what was happening in the game, just slanted to the Frogs.

But this team today is as bad as I have heard. The color commentator has given nothing valuable except talking non stop about Jabahri Smith. The play-by-play seems to forget his job is to call play-by-play.

Just pathetic.

What? You don’t want more shots of Suni Lee and Charles Barkley? Hahaha

Agreed, although I think we are fairly mentally tough and the guys plays hard, but we are galactically stupid and unaware at other times.

Which is surprising considering the amount of experience and upperclassman we usually have on the floor at the same time.

Expect it with Cortes or Noland, but not from the other guys.

Which is surprising considering the amount of experience and upperclassman we usually have on the floor at the same time.

Have you seen the rest of our games?

It would be so nice to finish this under 10, but I have a bad feeling it will go the other way.

EDIT- Groves misses the 3 and they get shots on the other end.

I expect basketball iq to go way up under porter

Last edited:
Not saying this game has been poorly officiated but it is sure not officiated like a Big 12 game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back