OU @ #11 KSU 7pm CST on ESPN+

He definitely stinks tonight, but this whole team is pretty much unplayable right now.

Lol as is the case most nights, I could probably pick any player and say they’re not playable. You’re right. Idk who is “playable” for us tonight.

Nothing better illustrates how big the coaching gap is with the rest of the league than the BLOB issue. Other teams regularly get easy baskets on us while we have about a 50/50 chance of just getting the ball inbounds as we desperately chuck it into the backcourt.

I look forward to a postgame thread on our postseason possibilities. Maybe we could sneak our way into an invite to the high school state tournament. It would do wonders for our recruiting.

Need to get out of this awful biased conference. We have to play perfectly to win a game like it was called in the first half.. we should have had a sizeable lead. Then the call better 2nd half but ksu THEN doesnt need the extra help

Need to get out of this awful biased conference. We have to play perfectly to win a game like it was called in the first half.. we should have had a sizeable lead. Then the call better 2nd half but ksu THEN doesnt need the extra help

Refs were embarrassing. Should literally be fired after the game.

Too bad. This is what I figured would happen but I had that small amount of hope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We just gave up a WIDE-OPEN transition three off a MADE FREE THROW!!!

Refs were embarrassing. Should literally be fired after the game.

Lol. The refs probably inherited a bad situation from previous refs and need at least four years to establish their culture.

We can’t shoot, pass, dribble, or defend. We may lose by 30. But yeah, the refs are the story.

Good to see that we will be seen often on their post-season highlight reel. We aren't even really hustling now.

Games been over since the 9-0 run to end the first half. This team sucks.

This is exactly what I expected.

lol at that foul call .. with all the contact that they have let go ..

Back