OU @ #11 KSU 7pm CST on ESPN+

KSU just toying with us like a cat playing with an injured mouse

Garbage last four minutes. Tanner and Grant absolute no-shows. Grant is bad on defense, but when he also sucks on offense, he is a liability on the floor. Godwin is beyond lost. The first 4 minutes will tell the tale next half.

OU girls were up 20 and now done 1. Maybe we can make our own comeback

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Garbage last four minutes. Tanner and Grant absolute no-shows. Grant is bad on defense, but when he also sucks on offense, he is a liability on the floor. Godwin is beyond lost. The first 4 minutes will tell the tale next half.

Yep. We got a few good looks in there as well but no luck. But the turnovers and bad D played a big role.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well if anyone cares… fricking women lost a 17 point lead to ksu ladies

Watching Tomlin run the floor right there for the flush makes me sad. Wish we had that kind of big.

Probably not a popular take, but Sherfield 1-6 overall, 0-3 from 3, no assists, and 3 turnovers (leads team) is almost not playable.

the KSU big man just knocked Grant over at mid court .. on that "free" ball ..

48-31. This one is done.

What do we need to do to make the NIT? I want to keep watching the young guys play.

Probably not a popular take, but Sherfield 1-6 overall, 0-3 from 3, no assists, and 3 turnovers (leads team) is almost not playable.

He definitely stinks tonight, but this whole team is pretty much unplayable right now.

Back