OU @ #11 KSU 7pm CST on ESPN+

Lol. The refs probably inherited a bad situation from previous refs and need at least four years to establish their culture.

We can’t shoot, pass, dribble, or defend. We may lose by 30. But yeah, the refs are the story.

Kstate could do whatever they wanted defensively including tackling our shooters. Kstate was in the bonus in 5 minutes. You think that had any impact on our ability to score/defend?

Oweh and Los are 2 pieces to build around ..

They are. Hope we can keep them and find much more because they are not anywhere close to enough. But it feels like we are starting over every year and I don’t like the program progress.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

have to get that board ..

and then another terrible pass by grant

Kstate could do whatever they wanted defensively including tackling our shooters. Kstate was in the bonus in 5 minutes. You think that had any impact on our ability to score/defend?

I think we missed several short shots where we weren’t touched, and also think we were tied with two minutes left in the half. So I’d say that even with a couple questionable no-calls, the officiating in the first 10 minutes has very little to do how badly we are playing and how badly we are getting our butts kicked.

They are. Hope we can keep them and find much more because they are not anywhere close to enough. But it feels like we are starting over every year and I don’t like the program progress.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This right here. This team has regressed and the most disappointing part is the lack of improvement with fundamentals. This is a pisspoor passing team and their decision-making in "junior high level" at times. I thought that was PM staple...not beating yourself. This team does that far too often.

keep it civil please

Last edited by a moderator:
i guess if you just bobble the ball you can take as many steps as you want??

i know few on here want to hear this but KSU is also really really really good .. . and they owed us one

OU women win in OT and avoid a terrible blown lead loss on senior night

If the incoming freshman can get the early run that Uzan and Oweh didn’t get, then I will look forward to next season. For those more in the know.. should Moser got hit up every available 3/4/5 this off-season in the portal? I won’t pretend to be in the know enough to act like I know what we truly need. lol

lets all try to keep this civil it has been a long difficult season ..

i know few on here want to hear this but KSU is also really really really good .. . and they owed us one

Totally agree on both counts. And when you don't get back on defense and/or play with intensity, they will eat you alive.

Back