OU @ #21 ISU 11pm CST on ESPNU

I wonder if uzan should be the full time and starting PG and slide GS to the 2 for more 3 looks. Uzan having great vision today (minus that atrocious inbounds play)

When uzan broke out earlier in the year, Moser made this exact move. Then Uzan hit a wall and we looked lost on offense again. Part of being a freshman in the big12. Uzan is going to be 1 of the best point guards in the country next year imo.

When uzan broke out earlier in the year, Moser made this exact move. Then Uzan hit a wall and we looked lost on offense again. Part of being a freshman in the big12. Uzan is going to be 1 of the best point guards in the country next year imo.

Idk about 1 of the best. But hes been very nice tonight. Needs to be MUCH more aggressive next year. And he needs to look for his 3s more

This team still gets a little bit rattled. Really missing Bijan to close this out. Need another ball handler on the court

I hate that call when they let them run under for the charge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That wasn’t a charge but the refs have been more than fair to ou today in this environment.

On the JG charge, I may be remembering the rule incorrectly, but if the offensive player makes contact after shooting or passing the ball, it's just a no-call?

Back