OU @ #21 ISU 11pm CST on ESPNU

Keep moving the ball boys. We’re entering crunch time now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cmon Sooners! Believe in yourselves down the stretch here!

So far so good. Under 4 timeout and our ball

I wonder if uzan should be the full time and starting PG and slide GS to the 2 for more 3 looks. Uzan having great vision today (minus that atrocious inbounds play)

I’m calling it. We’ve got this one! Amazing win. I wonder what our moneyline was at halftime? +2,000? Lol

Jacob hitting shots today.

That's why he's such a frustrating player. You know he has it in him but no-shows far too often (almost every game).

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/BPrzybylo/status/1629551749538217985?s=20[/TWEET]

I wonder if uzan should be the full time and starting PG and slide GS to the 2 for more 3 looks. Uzan having great vision today (minus that atrocious inbounds play)

I bet that happens next year, but it's good to have both players initiate the offense. Much harder to guard when the defense doesn't know where the offense is going to start from.

I’m calling it. We’ve got this one! Amazing win. I wonder what our moneyline was at halftime? +2,000? Lol

In several ways, ISU is very much like OU. They are limited in some ways in their scoring and athletic ability. If they aren't hitting 3s or getting points of TOs, then they usually struggle to score. They are one of the better matchups for us in the Big 12.

Make all FTs please

Back