OU @ #21 ISU 11pm CST on ESPNU

We haven't won two in a row since December, so I guess that would support your argument :). It's time to put an end to that when we travel to Little Manhattan.

Not saying we will or should win @KSU, but I believe they are one of the better matchups for us in conference....much like today. It's not out of the realm of possibility I guess.

Not saying we will or should win @KSU, but I believe they are one of the better matchups for us in conference....much like today. It's not out of the realm of possibility I guess.

We need them to beat osu today to be as quality of a theoretical win as possible.

What would be even harder to believe is that this would be an OU fan's last post on a game thread when OU played their second-best game of the season in beating a ranked team on the road.

You guys crack me up. Five days ago I was lambasted by one of the pro-Moser crew for posting too often and was specifically told I didn’t need to share my thoughts as often as I do. Now, you’re giving me crap because it took me too long to post after the game as I was watching the end of Iowa’s miraculous comeback and getting my workout clothes on before taking my dogs on a run. Apparently you want lots of posts as long as those posts are complimentary of the team, but anything negative should go unspoken.

You guys crack me up. Five days ago I was lambasted by one of the pro-Moser crew for posting too often and was specifically told I didn’t need to share my thoughts as often as I do. Now, you’re giving me crap because it took me too long to post after the game as I was watching the end of Iowa’s miraculous comeback and getting my workout clothes on before taking my dogs on a run. Apparently you want lots of posts as long as those posts are complimentary of the team, but anything negative should go unspoken.

Dont engage. Who cares.

Was really nice seeing the guys execute as a team in the 2nd half. Little by little, you can see the comfort level of the two freshmen rising. Fun game to watch.

I'm just having some fun here, Wichita. It has been a tough year for all OU fans. As such, I would just like to see the negative posters say something positive.

Very nice win today. The first five minutes were awfully tough to take, but the rest of the game was much better--especially the second half. Nice to see JG be a major contributor; we needed him today. We led ISU in most of the key statistical categories, save steals and turnovers (we had 16 TOs to their 5--if you'd told me that would happen, I wouldn't have been terribly hopeful about the game). We had 8 blocks in the game, which is pretty impressive.

I had the sound up on the softball game with hoops muted on my computer, so I'm looking forward to watching a replay of the second half.

As an obsessed OU basketball fan, of course i'm happy with this win, everyone should be. But it's kind hard to enjoy that much, to be honest. I liken it to my golf game. I stopped keeping a handicap awhile back, but I used to be a high 70s low 80s guy. Normally for me in golf, either my irons are on, my short game is one, my putting(more rare), or my tee game is on. Usually not all together. This game feels like one of those trash rounds where nothing is working all round, I can't hang my hat on any aspect of my game, nothing has been particularly good. I did eagle a whole earlier as well as a birdie, but it was all luck as i've played like crap for the most part. So, here I am on 17 and I chip in for a par from 150 out after hacking around in the woods. The shot itself is mildly entertaining and a temporary, brief pleasurable spike. But I know I can't count on it. That's how this season feels.. Now like i've said in the past if some young guys, or guys we know will come back next year start to really emerge and we win some good games here late, i'll start to get excited again. Until this team develops a positive identity or any semblance of consistency, it will be an outlier. It is what it is.

I'm just having some fun here, Wichita. It has been a tough year for all OU fans. As such, I would just like to see the negative posters say something positive.

I get it. Heck, I often felt the same way at the end of Lon’s tenure because there were some folks who never seemed to post when we won. For good or bad, I’ll generally be on here win or lose lol.

It's the same way on the Rivals board. When we lose, the game threads are TWICE as long as they are when we win. The "cockroaches" come out in full force when we are struggling, but not a peep from them when the teams does well.

They must live miserable lives.

My kids had games at 10 and noon, can't wait to watch the game late tonight with a glass of hochatown!! Great W!

Has someone been giving free throw shooting lessons? The B12 stats shows
Godwin .614 Bamisile .583 Oweh .643
Those 3 made 8 of 8 today. That's some positivity to note.

Back