OU @ #5 texas 1pm CST on ESPN+

Be nice to see Tanner knock one down soon. I get very nervous when he goes on a miss streak.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just think if he had been on the team all season so we could have played him instead of Jacob for the first three months! :)

That's how I felt about Marvin Johnson last year. If we could have had him all season then we would have been in the tournament. His athleticism was unparalleled.

Good lord… if you’re going to foul STOP the ball

D is not as good as first half. Need to clean it up.
But Sam is playing his a$$ off.

It was the right call hut I didn’t think the refs could call a common foul on review. It seems like they make up rules as they go half the time

Sam with the foul that is often not a Big 12 foul but is today. Can’t pick that up and let them win this at the line late in the game.

It was the right call hut I didn’t think the refs could call a common foul on review. It seems like they make up rules as they go half the time

Yeah, I have seen calls this year I have never seen before so now even more confused as to the rules they are following.

I thought the same. They knew the guy was fouling and they knew they screwed up. They made up a rule to bail themselves out.

Bad D is going to get us beat. We are lucky they have missed 5 FTs. But we already have 7 fouls now.

Disu set a butt-pick. That's um, not really legal.

Back