OU at TCU 6:30 1/18

Seems odd that the Big XII would schedule the OU men's game to start (8 p.m.) while the OU women's game is still in progress.

The Big 12 does not schedule game times for individual games. The home team does and I doubt WVU has much concern in delaying the start of a their game with OU the primary determinant on the starting time for the game was dictated by ESPN with the game scheduled to be on ESPN-U.

Rest assured ESPN does not see an OU request to delay the start of their national schedule to allow a few OU WBB the opportunity to see the start of the OU MBB game instead of missing part or most of the first half as an adequate reason.

Moreover, I would suspect the Big 12 would strongly support the ESPN position of the game start time as they want to keep ESPN happy happy happy. JMHO!!

I'm sure you're right, Spock. But I'm pretty sure a simple solution (for fans of the OU women's AND men's teams, at least) would have been to start the OU/TCU women's game one-half hour earlier.

We are up 34-13 after Q1. Great shooting first quarter. Almost everyone hitting a 3

59-32 at half. We are dominating looking good in every spot. Ana with the particularly good half.

93-66 final. Lost our intensity some in the 2nd half and got sloppy. Rested the starters for large parts of the second half. Easy win.

Back