OU @ Baylor 6pm CST on ESPN2

I love how these Grove brothers are never say die!

That was an impressive pass by T Groves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Being within 5 at 50 seconds is probably more than I would have expected.

ESPN didn't show how the turnover happened. I know it was a bad pass but it looked like our guy was about to touch it before it went out of bounds.

So impressed with the effort in the second half. Baylor obviously not taking us seriously.

Good effort. I feel good about the team.

The guy throwing in the ball stepped forward which I don’t think is allowed when out of bounds play.

We need to bring this effort back home against ISU and get another home win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well it was a good game for us. We aren’t in their class yet but we are improving.

Good tough fight. Rebounding and turnovers hurt us. Kinda fitting for gibson to kick the ball away to end the game

Geez, what could Moser do with a roster like Baylors...

This team fights hard. Could have beaten a lot of teams tonight. Baylor's athleticism is tough.

Hate the ft’s at the end… only 1 fouls was “intentional “… but went from 5 to 10 in 30sec.

I said before the game… to myself…lol.. if we stayed within 10 I’d be ok. Not happy but better than I thought.

Moser is doing a pretty dang good job so far. Funny we hang with #1 Baylor and squeeze out a win against ksu

I hope we get this crew of officials in Lawrence.

Hate the ft’s at the end… only 1 fouls was “intentional “… but went from 5 to 10 in 30sec.

I said before the game… to myself…lol.. if we stayed within 10 I’d be ok. Not happy but better than I thought.

Moser is doing a pretty dang good job so far. Funny we hang with #1 Baylor and squeeze out a win against ksu

having 3 of the rotation out and the leading scorer might have something to do with that

Great effort by the team tonight! Arguably the closest anyone has played baylor since before Gonzaga last year. And it was in Waco. Moser is going to take us to heights unseen. A natty is en route.

Back