OU @ Baylor 6pm CST on ESPN2

BoulderSooner

Owner/Operator
Reaction score
[TWEET]https://twitter.com/OU_MBBall/status/1478395004771000324?s=20[/TWEET]
NORMAN – (RV/RV) Oklahoma (11-2, 1-0 Big 12) plays in only its second true road game of the season when it visits Waco, Texas to face No. 1/1 Baylor (13-0, 1-0 Big 12) Tuesday, Jan. 4.

The two programs only played once last season due to a postponement that was unable to be reschedule.

Oklahoma earned its first win of 2022 and first in the Big 12 Saturday, Jan. 1, beating Kansas State 71-69 at Lloyd Noble Center. Elijah Harkless led five scorers who finished in double figures with 21 points on 7-for-12 shooting and 4-for-4 from three.

Umoja Gibson poured in 19 points, Jordan Goldwire 11, Jalen Hill 10 and CJ Noland 10. Noland was the first Sooner reserve to score in double figures since Ethan Chargois tallied 12 points at UCF.

https://soonersports.com/news/2022/1/3/mens-basketball-no-1-baylor-up-next-for-ou-hoops.aspx

OU+12 O/U 139.5

Sooners in an upset? I’ll take them by 4

I'll take a lead at first media timeout.

Guys are playing hard and unafraid. Very happy to be leading with Baylor at 4-6 from field.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baylor doesn't miss. Hope we can keep up with this.

This game has far more points than I expected so far. Unfortunately, they are making all their open shots. The good news is we are only down 3.

Baylor is 10-14 at under 12. OU is 8-11. I never would have guessed either of those to be so high.

Baylor is gonna miss a midrange jumper at some point right? Right? *nervous laugh*

Great start on offense, though. Good ball movement and cutting to get some easy looks.

Brutal turnover from Groves there. Can't have that. And then Noland gets in on the action as I type. Gonna go sideways quickly if that continues.

Dang. Another stop where we can’t handle the rebound.

How does Baylor lose their best players and still get better?

Uh oh. Mistakes piling up now.

Starting to fall behind with these mistakes.

Can't finish any defensive possesions on one end, TOs starting to pile up on the other. Baylor up 8 at the under 8 TO.

Outside of TOs, offense has been very good. Unfortunately, Baylor is getting whatever the hell they want on offense and more.

This is getting a bit ugly. Try to keep it under 10.

I thought Coach was gonna get T’d up there. He was hot on that no call

Back