#11 OU vs ISU 5pm CST on ESPN+

BoulderSooner

Owner/Operator
Reaction score
If you need ESPN+ please click here and help out OUhoops.com

NORMAN – No. 11/1 Oklahoma men's basketball hosts RV/RV Iowa State on Saturday, Jan. 6. Tip is at 5:01 p.m. CT inside Lloyd Noble Center. The Big 12 conference contest will air on the Sooner Sports Radio Network (KRXO 107.7 FM The Franchise in Oklahoma City; KTBZ 1430 AM in Tulsa; Varsity Radio App) with Toby Rowland and Kevin Henry announcing and be broadcast by ESPN+ with Pete Sousa (PxP) and King McClure (analyst) on the call.

This game on espn+ is pretty ridiculous.

Oh well, let’s start the conference season off right Sooners!

It's too bad they didn't move today's men's and women's games closer together and make them a double-bill.

Grab some lunch in between and double it up!

This game on espn+ is pretty ridiculous.

Oh well, let’s start the conference season off right Sooners!
Yep. I complained about this earlier. It sucks. Not sure what happened between ESPN and the Big 12, but only one game today is on any of the normal ESPNs. Before, pretty much all of them were.

all you need to know about espn is them moving the ncaa volleyball and fcs division championship games to sunday afternoons to compete against nfl. absolute travesty.

I’ll call my shot — overtime game today. These two teams are so closely matched. Hope the Sooners come out on top.

Big one coming up. This is one of those types of toss-up games that could potentially make us a .500 or better team in conference. Not a must win, but certainly needed.

This is going to be a rock fight. Have to value the ball and rebound.

Back